Wednesday 12 August 2015

Smoking Hot!

Smoke in Sheffield: "Polished, industrial-chic restaurant with barrel tables, serving US-style ribs, steak and burgers."


I always love sharing places I have enjoyed visiting and one place I went to recently was Smoke in Sheffield.

It is a great place for a meet up with other Mums... Or "Mummy dates" as I like to call them... Because they offer delicious food in a relaxed setting, and are also very understanding about when a group of Mums take over an area with their prams (which is always important to me as I feel my pram is the size of a baby mammoth).

The food is the kind of American style burgers and meats that is popular these days... With a good twist. I had a burger (perfectly cooked) with twice cooked chips! Delicious!

I really liked the atmosphere and the waitress was friendly. They also have really nice touches; they give you BBQ flavoured popcorn as a free table nibble while you wait and the drinks are served in funky glasses!

I will be honest, I did feel their Banoffee pie wasn't as good as mine (still good though)... But I am very picky about my desserts (and maybe a little bias)! :)

Definitely a place I would recommend, especially for a city centre, family friendly place to have a good meal.

Here is a link to their website: http://smokebbq.co.uk/
(Check out the Man Vs Food Challenge... Wow).

No comments:

Post a Comment