Friday 28 August 2015

Slugs & Snails: Tights for Boys

http://www.slugsandsnails.ie/
You may have noticed I am a big fan of baby leggings for my little boy. I find them so much easier to put on/take off during a nappy change... and a lot of the brands I love last longer than most age ranges. Usually the sizes come in 6 month and 1 year age ranges (so longer than most 3 month age ranges you find in baby clothes). I believe this is because of stretchy materials they use.

I also find that leggings are often in bright colours and make lovely baby clothes. 

While on a recent wander into one of my favourite baby stores in Sheffield, b.biscuit (link to their website here) I came across some tights they sell, by Slugs & Snails.

Well, I am now in love with these tights!

When I looked into the company it seems that it was started by a couple that needed tights for their own little boy during cold Irish winters. But they struggled to find designs suitable for a little boy. They now sell unisex tights and their bright designs really are suitable for boys and girls.

I couldnt resist getting a pair. So now Archie is sporting the "Hoot" design with cute owls all over the tights.


They also have other designs that I think are beautiful and bright...
http://www.slugsandsnails.ie/
Some of the designs include penguins, jigsaw puzzles, mushrooms and an autumn themed one with squirrels and acorns on.

I really like the autumn themed tights and definitely want to buy a set of penguin tights for Christmas!

I love the quality and they have non-slip wording on the feet which will be useful for older babies that are starting to walk/are walking.

Here is a link to the Slugs & Snails website: http://www.slugsandsnails.ie/

No comments:

Post a Comment