Monday 3 August 2015

Christmas in July... Summer Sale Haul

I am a big lover of all things Christmas related... I go a bit loopy over the festive season and recently discovered that Christmas in July is a "thing". I won't go as far as to celebrate it this July (to me Christmas has be in winter) but I do feel that now is the perfect time to start preparing my babies winter wardrobe.

To be honest I may have even purchased the odd Christmas outfit before he was even born!

Anyway, I wanted to share some of the wintery bargains I had got recently. One place that I have found to be excellent for reduced winter clothes is Next. If you go to their clearance section online they have a variety of winter clothes in many sizes. They are really well priced (reduced) as they are out of season. Now is a great time to bag some bargains!

Here are some of the bargains I got from Next online:

Cosy jumpers, Frozen themed long sleeve t-shirt, dinosaur themed hat and mittens and a cute shirt with reindeer on!

I have been buying items in larger sizes (the correct age range he will be in November and December). This seasonal sale buying is generally a great idea. I have managed to get some real bargains on coats for Archie too. He now has a coat for each age range from now until 12 months old. This is an essential item as well, because his nursery need him to have suitable outdoor wear for their outdoor activities.

Here is one I bought from M&S when they had a 20% off everything sale:


I have even bagged this beautiful Hatley coat from the b.biscuit sale (a local shop in Sheffield, just off Ecclesall Road)...

They also have a website which you can purchase items from (sale items are available online as well, so it is worth taking a peek). Even though Archie is only 2 months old I bought him a 6-12 month coat as it was such a good price. If I had waited and bought a Hatley coat in season it would have been more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment