Wednesday 19 August 2015

Gift "Haul"

I love sharing the great baby clothes and items I buy on my blog, especially if I am happy with them and they are good quality. But I thought it would be nice to share some of the items that my baby has received lately, as gifts.

Some of the items are lovely and I know are well priced, so I thought I would do a gift "haul" blog post.

He has received some beautiful items from Next lately. Including this handsome occassion set which he recently wore to a family get together:


The little waist coat and bow tie is adorable! It is perfect for the end of summer and autumn, plus a great outfit for any special occasions! (This is still on their website).

He also got these beautiful sets from Marks and Spencer lately...



The sets he got had 3 long sleeve tops, a cardigan and 2 legging style trousers. I love them because they are so soft and have remained really soft, and cuddly, after washing. They are a decent size too. I am finding that some 3-6 months clothes are small and he wont be in them long. However, these clothes have got a lot of room in them still (he is just 3 months). I couldn't see these sets on their website anymore, but they have similar ones and the cardigan is still available (website link).
The clothes are thick and soft, but don't overheat him so they are ideal for autumn!

He also got these lovely tops from Morrison's Nutmeg collection. They were given to him buy one of his doting Grandparents, and I know they are really well priced at only a few pounds each:


The yellow, long sleeve top is so soft!

I couldn't resist mentioning this adorable item too...


He recently got given this flat cap from the Jasper Conran collection from Debenhams. I call it his Yorkshire lad look! (Here is a link to the cap on the Debenhams website).

And lastly, when we were in France he managed to woo some lovely French locals and they bought him this winter jacket for when he is 1 year old.


This beautiful, and generous gift was from a shop in France but I managed to find the Ikks (the brand) website (link here), which has similar coats on it.
I cant wait to go back to Les Gets in winter and cuddle him up in this coat, while showing him how to make snowmen. 

That sums up some of the lovely items Archie received lately. Thank you everyone, he loves his gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment