Thursday 16 July 2015

Fancie a good breakfast?

I am very sad and I have what I call baby dates with my son. On days where I have nothing planned but feel the need to get out the house I will often go and find a local cafe, have a nice breakfast or lunch and do a bit of window shopping.


 
One place that is the perfect place for such an occasion is Fancie, on Ecclesall Road Sheffield. This cafe/restaurant encompasses the cafe style culture of Ecclesall Road (if you live in Sheffield you will know what I mean), it has a stylish, relaxed setting offering everything from breakfast, afternoon teas, cakes, lunch and dinner. It also offers a variety of cupcakes which is what it first became well known for in Sheffield.
 
It's cupcakes are a deliciously extravagant treat, however it is their pancakes that offer a whole other world of sweet heaven. You can have them with berries and cream or maple syrup and bacon. They are made with almond flavouring as well, which really adds a whole other level of fluffy yumminess.

   

Having recently discovered these pancakes I am now marking Fancie down as a must for breakfast dates and wanted to let you know about it too. Especially as their full English breakfast also impressed me. 

If you are ever in the area and looking for somewhere to have breakfast I really recommend Fancie.
 
Link to their website:
http://fancie.co.uk/

This blog post isn't sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment