Saturday 18 July 2015

Afternoon (Tea) Delight: Fancie in Sheffield

Through the fog of long and sleepless nights, endless nappies and constant worry there can be real perks to being a Mummy.

One such perk is "Mummy dates" (meeting up with other Mums): leisurely strolls in the park, coffee and cake and watching your babies play together.

And one place I love having my Mummy dates is Fancie on Ecclesall Road, Sheffield. Firstly I was enticed by there pancakes and full English breakfasts and now I have recently discovered their new Afternoon Tea.

I have on one previous occasion tried their afternoon tea and it was good but I went back recently and was very impressed with the changes they have made.

My friend and I got a deal on LivingSocial for afternoon tea with prosecco for two, so we strapped the babies in their buggies on a sunny day and went off to Fancie.

The afternoon tea came with mini brownies, delicious berry and white chocolate style compotes, macaroons, scones (with cream and jam), profiteroles and sandwiches in delicious thick cut bread. As well as a mini milkshake, glass of prosecco and tea or coffee for each of us.

All this for just £15.95 on the Living Social deal! I felt like that was a real bargain for all this, and it was such a nice outing. Sitting in the seating outside, soaking up the sun in a July heatwave while we cuddled our babies.

Anyway... I love sharing a bargain and the afternoon tea at Fancie definitely is, especially if you can get a deal on Living Social (which they regularly have on there).

Links to Living Social and Fancie Website:
https://www.livingsocial.com/gb
http://fancie.co.uk/

This blog isn't sponsored. 



No comments:

Post a Comment