Tuesday 26 April 2016

Liebster Award: Discover New Blogs!


I love the blogging community, they always show you in unexpected ways that this is a real community... (and I especially love parent bloggers, they are on the same crazy journey). I was really surprised and appreciative to be nominated for The Liebster Award by MummyBlueBlog. The Liebster Award is something meant to welcome and promote great new blogs into the community. 

Its a classic Q&A, you answer your nominator’s questions then post your own to the other bloggers you nominate.

These are the rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog
  • Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post
  • Answer ten questions you’ve been asked
  • Nominate 5 new bloggers that you want to share with the world
  • Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
  • Notify the bloggers that you have nominated

My nominations for the 5 blogs I would like to share:

mumtomorethanachild

Deep In The Cornish Countryside

A Mum Track Mind

Craft, Love, Learn

SCABECOMINGMUM

My questions to my 5 nominated bloggers are:
  • What is your favourite family moment/memory?
  • If you could rule the world what would you change?
  • Favourite holiday destination?
  • Do you own a pet? (If so, what is it?)
  • What was your favourite school subject?
  • What was the last book you read?
  • What is your favourite season and why?
  • What do you love most about blogging?
  • What is your favourite phone App?
  • Who inspires you the most?


My answers to  questions:
If you could be invisible for the day, what would you do?
Sneak onto a plane to the Maldives!

What made you start blogging?
I needed an outlet for the hard days of late pregnancy and being a new Mum! Plus, wanting to review places/baby things I have. I think sharing knowledge as a parent is important.

Marmite…love it or hate it?
Love it! Yum!

If you won the lottery..what would you buy first?
Give some to my close family!

Country or town to live?
Country - I desperately want chickens!

What best describes you in 3 words?
Contrary, Competitive, Caring

If you could be anything…what would it be?
Travel writer... I want to see the world!

What is your guilty pleasure?
Trashy sci-fi romance novels.

Grow old gracefully or hair dye?
Hair dye until I am all grey then I am gonna rock grey!

The best moment in your life so far?
Marrying my husband (I know I should say the birth of my son, but the birth was pretty long and ended in a stressful c-section, so I don't feel I would be being honest if I said that. That doesn't mean I dont treasure my son, I love that chubby lil' man!)

Thank you again Mummy Blue for my nomination!

Love,

Mama Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment